The global military radar market, which is valued at US$11.6 billion, is expected growing at a CAGR of 1.41% over the forecast period to reach US$13.3 billion by 2024.
The US is expected to retain its position as the leading military radar market, owing to its goal of maintaining technological superiority, with a dominant share of 41.2% of total military radar market over the forecast period. It is closely followed by Asia-Pacific with a share of 28.8% and Europe, contributing 15.5% of the radar market.
This new report offers detailed analysis of the global Military Radar market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the Military Radar market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for Military Radar solutions, and the challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Military Radar solutions and insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world
- Insights into technological developments in the global Military Radar market, and an extensive analysis of the changing preferences of armed forces around the world.
- Exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the Military Radar market
- Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the top segments of Military Radar expected to be in demand
- Details of the major programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period
- An overview of key Military Radar providers catering to the global Military Radar sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis
Sign up for a free demo to find out more.
For any further information, please contact us:
T: +61 2 8076 8802 E: firstname.lastname@example.org