The Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition is Europe’s leading military satellite communications event bringing together over 400 of the industry’s key senior military representatives who use MilSatCom in their operations alongside the world’s leading SatCom solutions providers and operators.
This industry-leading event will feature 3 days’ worth of high-level keynote addresses, thought provoking presentations and interactive panel discussions to allow attendees the opportunity to hear about the newest technologies to help them develop more secure satellite communications.
This year’s event will focus on current operational challenges faced by MilSatCom end-users such as difficulty of establishing SatCom capability when troops have just been deployed; managing MilSatCom on difficult terrain and the issue of securing cost-efficient MilSatCom and how to overcome these challenges through international cooperation with both military and civil projects.
Places are extremely limited for this event.
The £300 early bird offer expires on the 30th June so those interested in attending are advised to register early to avoid disappointment. Click here to secure your seat today.
Key reasons to attend Global MilSatCom 2014:
- Two NEW keynote addresses – Hear from:
Lieutenant General (Rtd) Anil Chait, PVSM, AVSM, VSM, ADC, Chief of Integrated Defence Staff Chairman, Government of India Ministry of Defence
Major Cihan ERCAN, Satellite Project Officer, Turkish Armed Forces
- Over 30 key presentations from senior military and government representatives including: DGA France, The Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAInBw), Italian Ministry of Defence, Danish Defence, Ghana Armed Forces, US Air Force, Canadian Department of Defence, Brazilian Armed Forces, US Naval Research Laboratory, CONAE plus many more
- NEW NATIONS to speak include: Turkey, India, Argentina, Tanzania and Ghana
- Network with over 100 senior military representatives from across the world
- Region-focused conference agenda for more specialised content:
Day 1 will focus on EU including the Host Nation, Day 2 – the Americas including Latin America and Day 3 – will feature presentations from the three main regions Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- Two NEW interactive workshops:
A – Role of Satellite in Operational Situational Awareness-Latest Technological Trends – Hosted by Catapult Satellite Application
B – Satellite Interference- Technology and Tools – Hosted by Satellite Interference Reduction Group
Click hereto view the agenda
With the event selling out for the past 10 years, make sure you secure your seat today and save £300.
For further information please visit www.globalmilsatcom.com