As the world is slowly but surely returning to “normality” as we once knew it, we are delighted to be launching the DroneX Tradeshow & Conference this year on the 5th & 6th October at the ExCeL London. Whilst we are excited to finally be opening doors again in person, we appreciate that there are some reservations surrounding attending such busy events and mixing with other people after being in our own bubbles for so long. We wouldn’t be going ahead with this event if we didn’t feel it was safe, and we want to make sure that you feel safe attending DroneX and have the best experience possible.
Following government guidelines and advice from the team at the ExCeL, these are the measures currently in place to ensure the safety of everyone at the event:
- Anyone wishing to enter DroneX or Helitech will have to provide either proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of attending – please note that there will be a limited number of lateral flow tests available at the venue, however these will be distributed on a first come first served basis
- Testing and tracing is supported at the event and all exhibitors, visitors, staff etc onsite will be recorded
- Visitors have been asked to pre-register for tickets to limit unnecessary contact with staff
- Masks are no longer mandatory as per government guidelines, however they are advised
The ExCeL have also taken extra steps to increase the safety of their venue, including:
- Risk assessment carried out to determine what measures will need to be put in place
- Hand sanitiser present throughout the venue
- Track and trace for all visitors entering the ExCeL
- The ExCeL cleaning team have been provided extra training as per new cleaning procedures in order to meet hygiene standards, and all touch points, seating and meeting areas will be regularly cleaned and maintained over the two days
- Increased ventilation to improve the circulation in line with the latest Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers guidance
The safety of all our visitors, exhibitors, speakers, partners and staff attending the DroneX Tradeshow & Conference is our utmost priority and we know that the safer you feel at the event, the more enjoyable your experience will be. We have been doing everything we can to ensure this event can safely go ahead this year, and we are so excited to welcome you to DroneX, in person, on the 5th & 6th October.
Government guidelines are continuously being reviewed and we will update our website with the measures in place accordingly. For more information about the show visit https://mysecuritymarketplace.com/event/dronex-trade-show-conference/